November 09, 2007

Jubilee Trip


In September I had the best time with my church Family listening to Johnnie Hunt
preach a message I defineately needed to hear, and Gold City singing, It just doesn't get any better, Mark Lowry was hilarious, Eva Mae Lefevre was an inspiration to me and the ride down and back was so much fun. Hey I had my first Latte, A Pumpkin Spice Latte to be exact and YES I licked the cup dry. Our Pastor's wife Carol bought me one and a team of horses could not have removed it from my hand. Sorry, I'm usually very giving but Carol bought me this wonderful new fancy treat and I will never forget it. One of our group got lost from us and Her very good friend and I went looking for her and We could not find our way out of the parking lot, The lost member of the group found us. Thank-You Lord for giving me the Blessing.

No comments: