May 22, 2009

Goodbye Sweet Mother-in-law

Goodbye to my sweet sweet Mother-in-law, I wish I could have said Goodbye in person but it didn't work out that way, I wish you peace and happiness in Alabama, I have never known a sweeter person than you and Thank-You for all your cooking tips and unconditional love, Remember the cross stitch picture of the little mouse saying WHEN YOU GET TO THE END OF YOUR ROPE, TIE A KNOT IN IT AND HANG ON. As for my other blog
gers waiting to hear what the doctor said, She is happy with my health improvement



but not happy with my weight, I will have to call every Monday with my weight....hated it, but as long as I can make 100LBS I am good to go, Pray I can gain weight fast, I feel great, I eat
ALOT


=The most fattening foods I can find, but cannot seem to retain fats. Oh well, I guess I will just be a stick person, little old lady stick person, HEY AT LEAST I AM A PERSON. Better than dead lol

No comments: