March 02, 2009

Cleveland Clinic

March is here, Yeah Spring is coming soon. I had 2 procedures today at Cleveland Clinic, I will know later what the next step will be. I wish the doctors could get me feeling better by Spring, I Love Spring. I sat in the hospital today watching people of all sorts walking around, being from living in the country it seems like I am in New york city. ha ha But there sure are alot of people who are sick having tests, procedures. The lab at Cleveland reminds me when I went to Beauty school, alot of girls (SOME LEARNING OUCH) training and the lab room itself had alot of little stations with an instructor advising them on how to cut hair, The young girl did a great job. I sure hope all the doctor appointments, all the testing, all the procedures, all the waiting hopefully is almost over. I want my life back, It has been one year this month since I lost 52lbs for no reason, not wanting to, and eating like a horse, taking tons of Enlive supplement's, and still weighing only 100lbs. I am getting so discouraged. I need your prayers that the doctors will agree on a solution soon better yet YESTERDAY ha ha

No comments: