March 14, 2009

My Space

I created a my space page called Indian Squaw, I'm trying to connect with other christian women on line and am having trouble, but learning, I did join CWO but now I have to figure out how to communicate with them ha ha. Marcie's Grandson was in the hospital with C-Diff, I guess he had been on antibiotics and he got diarrhea and became dehydrated and Marcie said 3 people couldn't get him to open his mouth to drink liquids so he had to have IV'S, Marcie flew home to babysit until he can return to the sitters. Pray for Jack, Bless his heart, he is a real sweetie and from what I hear was a wonderful patient on everything but opening his mouth. Bon just got back from Vagas after 6 weeks, which is shorter than last year she was there 3 months last year, she said she didn't win, but last year she won $23000.00. Too bad I don't gamble, Kit broke his tail bone and oddly enough so did his daughter Jacquie, and then of coarse I fell, Can we say the clan is clumsy. Let me see what else is new, My cousin tommy in Wv is pretty sick, he had a heart attack at work and had flat lined and a coworker perform cpr until EMS could arrive, then he had surgery and then he had complications and then he had to had a repeat surgery, He said he is going to get baptised in 12 pole and I told him I wanted to also get baptised in 12 pole, thats where my mom was baptised and I think I better do it again. Love to all, Until next time. About my health, the doctors at Cleveland Clinic said the surgery I need is in a spot that would make matters worse. God will heal me, Thank-You in advance Lord for your healing.

2 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Hello Becky - thank you for visiting Thistle Cove Farm and for following. Just as soon as you add the follower section on Amish Neighbors, I'll follow your blog.
You and yours are tucked into prayers; sounds like life is using y'all for target practice lately.
God's blessings on you, yours and the work of your hands and heart.

Becky Remaley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.