February 08, 2011

FEEDBACK

I really got some feedback on my blog about 2 missionaries a farmer and me, Church does not have to be boring, it has no room for boasting, and our relationship with the Lord is not only personal but private, just me and the Lord knows my heart, I wasn't meaning don't go to church I just meant go for the right reasons, so many church workers are stuck in a situation where no one wants to help, the elder people are tired of bringing up the rear, the young people are bored to death. I will never understand when a pastor thinks we owe him (not meaning anyone I know) he is the Sheppard of the flock, but, if your a pastor and you preach a reason to come to church is to have a preacher to preach our funeral that's just plain wrong, who goes to church to have a pastor preach our funeral, We can't hear him, This whole death theory is sad, gloom and doom, Lets go to church to rejoice, to sing, to hear of the unspeakable taste of the fruit in Heaven, lets not scare our youth by making them think you HAVE to do good, you do have to be good but please consider the ages, if we don't have a welcome atmosphere they NOT gonna come to church, we don't agree with sin yet we must not put the bar so high it's unattainable, kids think they have to be perfect or at least better than they are, how many teens do you see after they graduate??? Lets all worship our Lord, Respect the Pastors, and show LOVE to ALL not just the popular or pretty, Where 2 or more meet, there to God is, but what if Gods sitting in another form, perhaps a teen, or old person, or the person you just talked about.

No comments: