January 08, 2011

RUDE MEN

I was at CVS the other day and could not believe what happened, there was a small line but no cashier, as I looked at the magazine covers in my own little spacie world I was shocked at what happened next, when a cashier did appear he ask this man for his CVS card and he didn't have it, so the cashier doing his job the way it is supposed to be ask for his phone number..............WOW this man shouted louder than I've ever heard his name rank and serial number, in a Army type shout, Holy cow I felt so sorry for his wife standing beside him, her face was the color purple and the man's face was bright red, the poor cashier waiting on him was obviously angry but kept his composure, after the man and wife left the store everyone was talking about how rude it was of him, he was a middle aged man and here in the line behind him was an old lady, probably like me a little spacie, the roof could fall in and I would say Oh well. What do you do with a husband who embarrasses you so bad in public, my first thought was WHY his patience was so short my second thought was his wife, all of us have lived with an angry husband or loud screaming husbands but in public they act fine, but this guy was over the top. As I walked to my car I looked around to see if I could see them but they were gone, I thought about praying for his wife which I later did but at that moment I prayed for the rude husband, I prayed he calm down before getting home, I prayed his paycheck be enough for the family, I prayed and praised the cashier, then I prayed for the wife=How many wives out there put up with this type of man when once I'm sure he was a sweet gentle lover, but now he looked and sounded like a monster, ladies we just need to pray for families out there who are stretched to the max, maybe something went wrong at work that day, perhaps he wasn't feeling well, but one thing we know for sure he is use to discipline or he would not have had a rank and serial. I pray we all keep a sweet spirit at all times

No comments: