June 11, 2009

SISTER,S

Yesterday I had breakfast with my two sister's, What a BLESSING the Lord has given to me. Both has always been there for me in time of need, I will never be able to repay them for the help they both have given to me, but one thing for sure, I can't give them money, But I can LOVE THEM WITH ALL MY HEART. I would give them anything I have, I would sit with them when they are sick, But more important I can PRAY for them, We differ on religion, but I know they both Believe in God, to me they are where I was when I first got saved (They know nothing) like a little baby they need fed the gospel to grow, but, They don't see it that way. Isn't it interesting how different people interpret the Bible. But bottom line is GOD HAS TRULY BLESSED ME WITH 2 WONDERFUL SISTER'S. THANK-YOU LORD

No comments: