April 29, 2009

NOT GOOD NEWS

I saw the surgeon today and the news was not good, she explained to me that the blockage or scar tissue is lying on my pancreas and bowel and that it's too risky so she said she wanted me to try another medication Robinul, she said that was her silver bullet what ever that means. She said the surgery would cause me to loose weight and that's not good, and one wrong move on her part I could die , I guess there is a duct involvement that if they nick it, I could be worse or die so I am to call her on Friday and on Monday to see if the diaharri slows down, My life is in the restroom, then I get so weak I sometimes crawl back to my chair, I'm talking about every 2 hours I have diarrhea which looks like I poured Crisco oil in the toilet, my body is rejecting fats. Bur on the GOOD side she said I am still healthy enough to have very shinny hair and strong finger nails and I guess if it were worse I would be having straw for hair and who knows what kind of finger nails I would have. But I will report to her on Friday and on Monday and then I don't know what to do. my brain is trying to keep my spirits up and while sitting in her office I thought if I lived in Ethiopia I would look normal ha ha= I am sader than sad

No comments: