April 24, 2009

SICK

Well Friends, I'm sorry to say the medicine Cholestyramine powder to help my pancreas didn't work. My body for some reason will not tolorate it, SOO, I called the doc and she said not take it. That I think was my last hope for my weight loss, but I'm going to keep LOOKING UP, If there happens to be a doctor following my blog I could use some advice, I did go visit Hospice Tuesday, even the word Hospice scares me, but what a wonderful organization, I'll talk with them again next week, mainly to learn to live with the loss of my health among other things. Lord my prayer today is to JUST ENJOY YOUR BEAUTIFUL SUN SHINE

2 comments:

valerie said...

Becky,
I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
Bless your heart.
Nothing is too hard for our God.
Love,
Valerie

Amish Neighbors said...

Thank_You Valerie, I really don't know how to comment on your comment I am still learning, so I hope you read this, I go tomorrow back to the surgeon I don't know what to tell her yet but I will know when I get there even with as much faith as I have in my Lord I AM SCARED. Bless you Love Becky