April 19, 2009

TIME FOR SPRING CLEANING


OK girls, it's time we go thru our underwear drawer and bring out our spring and summer undies. You know just because some of us are older, maybe skinny, maybe fat, who cares a cute set of undies will make us feel better, I need to go thru my closets, and drawers due to weight loss I need all new clothes, we have alot of consignment stores for jeans etc but undies strictly NEW Victoria Secret, Twice a year they have a great sale and the satin strap bras I love and if you have to wear low rider jeans then you need low rider undies. (OK LADIES THAT ARE SHY) Christians are allowed to wear sexy underwear, who See's them? Out with the winter white out with the pink and yellow and pastels. Oh yeah I think we are supposed to clean our house too ha ha ha that's funny.

No comments: