April 10, 2009

TELL THEM BECKY SENT YOU


I always get so sad on Good Friday since I first heard what Jesus went thru on the cross, and for God who had to give up his only Son just so that I could be Forgiven of all of my sins and go to Heaven. Can you believe it, We did nothing to deserve this wonderful Grace, and Jesus did nothing to deserve the horrible punshiment He took for me and you. The crown of thorns I thought was bad enough but when our Pastor explained what a Cat of Nine Tails was and how the way they had Jesus feet crossed and His hands nailed, They stretched Him as far as they could, and in order for Him to breath He had to lift Himself up with his feet to get a breath only to fall back in the horrible position My Savior was in, The crowd threw rocks had Him, Called Him names, Spat on Him, He had to carry the cross they nailed him on, and it wasn't light in weight, He endured horrific torture for me and for YOU. If you don't already know that God is REAL and He sent His sinless Son to take away our sins, Even tho He was tempted in every way, to take our sins and pay for them so that sin could be forgiven. You have to believe this and if you have doubts in todays world that is understandable but the truth is This really happened, On Good Friday Jesus died for all of our sins and they buried him in a tumb and on Easter Sunday, He Arose from the grave victorious over death. God Loved Us that is why He had to do this and Jesus died in order for us to come to Heaven. If you don't already know Christ as your Savior if you pray this simple little prayer you will be forgiven for all your sins and become a child of God, Your name will be written a the lambs Book of Life and when you die God will look for your name, if it is not there God will say He never knew you. Won't you ask Christ into your heart today by repeating this little prayer. Jesus I believe you died for my sins on the cross I ask You to come into my heart and forgive me for all of my sins, I believe you rose from the grave on the third day and still live today and I want to accept You into my heart. If you prayed this little prayer go this Sunday to a church and tell them Becky Sent You, Don't be afraid you won't know anyone. YOUR FATHER IS THERE WAITING FOR YOU. I,LL SAY A LITTLE PRAYER TOO, I'LL TELL MY FATHER YOUR COMING AND HE WILL DO THE REST. Then He gives us a Best Friend to teach us everything we need to know from the moment we accept Christ as our Savior He sends the Holy Spirit to tell us what to do next that is our Best Friend. I hope you sincerely prayed that little prayer, Truly it isn't nearly as complicated as some think, ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS BELIEVE

1 comment:

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Becky,

Thanks for sharing that with us!
Amen & amen!! Have a very Happy Easter!! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•